Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Born of a Tragic Society. Please Get this Message


We have such little time, and this time is but a blessing.
I sit awake in boxes, hoping the truth will never find me,

I hide away in fear, as the plot becomes much clearer.
I can't stop thinking now, something must be wrong with me, as I surrender, I feel the spirits calling me to come away with them.

I do not know what I have become, I live inside the man I can not be. I wish I knew what this life was for, as I can only wish a blind man to see. What is this future that is taking over? Tell me how do I find my place in all this! It doesn't make sense, and so I retreat inside the bitter hollow me, that sleeps warm inside society.

The time comes for all to disengage this atmos(atlas)phere, as we must all eventually confront this tall and teething fear. I can no longer hide in my box, four walls, a roof and a floor, for this place I am going is a place with no walls, just space, smoke and gas made up of infinite colors.

I can finally be alone, and finally at peace, knowing the universe is hiding inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?